E4E was established to help meet two distinct gaps in the market:
- To enable businesses to access high levels of expertise in a very effective way and at a fraction of the costs of alternatives in the market place.
- To provide a route to market for senior leaders looking to help deploy their skills in a range of different businesses and sectors.
At E4E we are passionate about helping businesses and leaders achieve their true potential.
– an approach in which you can have confidence
– a team that will always act with integrity
– where we are motivated to enjoy the part we can play in society and the businesses with which we work
- Low risk – for our Clients & Experts
- Dependable – we will deliver on our commitments
- Experts are empowered to help our Clients
- Light touch – E4E is easy to do business with
- Confidential & discrete
- Challenge the paradigms – to work with you to identify and evolve innovative solutions
- Constantly evolving our strategy and business proposition for our Clients
E4E at work
Feb 21 2018
As a new financial year approaches, there’s a reflection period that many businesses often experience. Business leaders will ask themselves what the new financial year will bring. Have you asked yourself this very question? It’s hard not to, especially if you’re unsure of what the year ahead holds for you. If you find yourself in Read more ➝
Feb 18 2018
Businesses across Britain are short of workers across scores of sectors and at all skill levels, putting pressure on bosses to hike salaries, recruiters are warning. Companies are reluctant to raise pay when productivity has been stagnant but have found themselves with no choice as staff, from minimum wage entrants through the professions and all Read more ➝
Feb 7 2018
One of the most difficult transitions executives make and sometimes never make is understanding the difference between ‘doing the work to getting the work done’. Two very different activities. A simple but profound metaphor to this challenge is to be found in the work of Adaptive Leadership by Ron Heifetz and Marty Linsky. The concept of Read more ➝